[cryptome] Re: Exemplary Greenwald-Poitras Opsec Op-Ed

  • From: bz <beacyk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2013 19:34:37 +0100

If you read this:
https://pressfreedomfoundation.org/encryption-works
carefully, it may explain what was Miranda doing in London. It wasn't
about sharing docs, but rather setting up Tail, I would think. Any docs
he had on him were rather there only to misguide.

I am rubish with IT myself and only recenly, due to the necessity, have
started learning all this & have been trying to change the ways I
communicate and although every day I feel I begin to understand it, I
still confuse things with keys, certificates and, if I be am honest am
not sure whether people are recieveing my mail when I manage to encrypt it.

Also, i dunno why, but I assumed that it will be safer if record all
passwords on a paper... There is too many passwords to be able to
remember all of them. How can you handle it?

Personally, I think I need proper help with all this as it starts to
really frustrate me or simly stop using internet as I am not sure
whether I protect myself the right way or whether it works like it
should and wird things began to happen both with my laptop and in my life.