[cryptome] Re: Droning Along

  • From: Shaun O'Connor <capricorn8159@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2015 13:43:17 +0000

Depends on who's definition of "legal" or "illegal" one chooses to
accept i spose.

when all is said and done it is not the voting system or the
"democratic" process that determines these criteria but rather the
cunnin guile , wit and dare i say depth of the pockets of the lobbyists
that de ermine such criteria.

ATB
Shaun

https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2014/11/when-time-comes-we-need-be-ready-fight-tpps-secret-anti-user-agenda