Re: gRE: this is what i found in canal walk

  • From: Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2014 12:55:35 +0200

Damn lots of stuff to watch tonight.
GoT is airing again.
The follow up doccy to Pumping Iron (the old Arnie doccy) Generation Iron
dvd rip is also out ~ Maybe it won't suck.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2205904/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1
The New Cosmos is really nice too.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2395695/?ref_=nv_sr_1

While I'm promoting stuff to watch I should mention a Doccy I watched a
yearish ago.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2120779/
This story is so unbelievably tragic because he was an absolute genius as
well as humble.