[CPT-FGC] Re: New Mailing List

  • From: Ashraf Barendse <ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2013 10:40:24 +0200

For those who didn't get Stu's mail:
Tried mailing the group from here, but doesn't look like it went
through. Here's the mail again. Can you guys send it on to the rest of
the people?

Number 18 Rothesay Road, Blouberg

From Cape Town International Airport, take the N2 Road/Settlers Way
via the ramp towards Cape Town. Continue for 9.4 km and then take exit
9 to merge onto the M5 towards the N1/Milnerton and continue for 6.6
km. Turn left onto Boundary Road, turn right onto Marine Road, and
continue onto West Coast Road. Proceed for 9.9 km, turn left onto
Sandown Road, and then take the first left onto Winchester Road. Take
the first right onto Rothesay Road and proceed to No. 18.

Morning everyone. I will be at the venue from Thursday a little after 3pm.

Who can bring machines and screens? I've got a machine, I know Paas
has a machine and a screen.

The place is self catering. I'll buy some coffee, sugar, milk and
assorted snacks, but generally we'll be following the PaasHaas Paarl
weekend method of just getting what we need, when we need it.

@Sap - you have Killer Instinct 1 on MAME, right? Can you bring that along?

@Manase - can you still make it?