[CPT-FGC] Re: New Mailing List

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2013 17:11:38 +0000

SAP you baws.

*bows*

Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2013 18:57:28 +0200
From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Consoles will be set up for casuals. No tournaments this time around.

On Tue, Jul 23, 2013 at 6:55 PM, Sean Carrington <theseancarrington@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

The 2Up thing is on Friday ? What's gonna be happening there FG wise ?

On Tue, Jul 23, 2013 at 6:36 PM, Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Forgot to mention that I will be at the 2UP Gamer event on Friday as I've
already agreed to it.

On Tue, Jul 23, 2013 at 6:33 PM, Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

*LOL* This video :P
Btw guys, just a quick heads-up. I won't be able to attend the Sat session.

My boss resigned last week. I've been tasked with temporarily assuming his role
in the department. I've been in and out of meetings for most of last week, and
this week is no different (I'll be a bit quiet on the mails as a result). There
are projects that I was not involved in that now require my attention, as well
as quite a few new responsibilities. It's a bit overwhelming at the moment and
I need time to process everything and start prepping for August (he leaves on
the 31st and I officially become the acting manager of the department on the
1st), so my evenings (and weekends) are going to be slightly more work-focused.
Things should be a bit less hectic next week, but you'll have to excuse me for
now.

On Tue, Jul 23, 2013 at 3:34 PM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hour long FGC rant ahoy
www.youtube.com/watch?v=69Wbr3J6lgY