[CPT-FGC] Re: New Mailing List

  • From: Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2013 16:39:12 +0200

I used to. Not the most popular game locally, but I enjoyed it :) Joined an
SA guild but people were barely ever on so I called it quits.

I'm a big fan of the original game. GW2 isn't quite on par imo, but it's a
brilliant game in it's own right. I miss the multiclassing options of GW1,
but love the new classes.