[CPT-FGC] Re: New Mailing List

  • From: "Donaldson, Alasdair" <alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 11:51:14 +0000

Dude, where’s my SAP?

From: cpt-fgc-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cpt-fgc-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Nicholas Robertson-Muir
Sent: 12 September 2013 1:51 PM
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Guys, where is SAP?
On 12 Sep 2013 13:47, "eccomancer ."
<eccomancer@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:eccomancer@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

Yes fungeons give gear with green or pink backgrounds - they have superior
stats for their level BUT they have no materia slots.
On 12 Sep 2013 13:40, "sameegh jardine"
<sameegh@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:sameegh@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
Ah okay thanks - sounds like the hunting logs are the way to go for the next
few levels then.

I reached 10 last night, will probably try and get to 13 tonight. Once I reach
15 I think I probably start focusing a bit less on the grinding aspect. I also
need to try and get some decent gear, I hear dungeons are a good place to find
them.

On Thu, Sep 12, 2013 at 12:52 PM, eccomancer .
<eccomancer@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:eccomancer@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

Hunting logs are the best way (initially). Dungeons are also a good way. A
level 15 dungeon your getting around 200-300 exp per kill. There are levequests
(just be careful of your daily allowance... you get 3 allowances every 12
hours... i was sitting on 97 allowances last night because i took part in
closed beta so i had to use some up... they great for crafting classes bcoz if
you hand in a high quality item you receive a 200% exp and gil boost!!)

Then i would say farming FATES, but i suggest only doing fates when you get far
enough in game- around lv22-25 bcoz you will unlock another "currency" which
can only be reliably obtained from FATES. In good circumstances a lv20-25 fate
can give 10k exp and i know a great place to farm!!

Other than that I suggest doing story quests (your progressing and unlocking
more dungeons and later on trials). Dungeons early on really are a great place
to level and i think the first 3 are between levels 15-20... so they can be
used to level up quite nicely!!

I suggest leaving some side quests for your cross classes (bcoz you start at lv
1 again and the grinding starts again).
On 12 Sep 2013 12:25, "sameegh jardine"
<sameegh@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:sameegh@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
Hunting logs? Kill three of each monster? So I should vary it up is what you're
saying?

I also need a more elegant way of retreating - I tend to jump right in and if
the monster's level's too high I use sprint and run like a  boss :P

On Thu, Sep 12, 2013 at 12:23 PM, euraima tobias
<euraima@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:euraima@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

Don't forget about the hunting logs lumi, they give nice exp.
On 12 Sep 2013 12:19, "sameegh jardine"
<sameegh@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:sameegh@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
What is the fastest way to level Ecco? I'm currently running around fighting
monsters one or two level above me - when I see a Fate nearby I tend to go for
those. Is this pretty much the best way to go about it or is it more beneficial
doing quests from NPCs.

On Thu, Sep 12, 2013 at 12:16 PM, eccomancer .
<eccomancer@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:eccomancer@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

You can change your class at lv10 and you can be any class or job in the
game... what class are you? I found the arcanist to be a lot of fun to play
they dont do a lot of damage but they do damage over time together with their
summons (Topaz or emerald carbuncle) they can do a lot of devastation.
On 12 Sep 2013 08:05, "lindsey kiviets"
<lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
damn , im the wrong class  to be a summoner :(

From: paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 22:44:54 +0000
Yes :(