[CPT-FGC] Re: New Mailing List

  • From: Wynand-Ben Viljoen <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2013 14:02:22 +0000

Soon...

Not sure how my future weekends are looking.

Involved in my sisters wedding thats happening this month...

From: numotd@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2013 15:47:30 +0200
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yeah having 2 separate stations for tournaments and casual sound good.

MUST HAVE SOUL CALLY CASUALS WITH BEN!!! Been doing research on Hilde...now i
need to put her into play :)

On Wed, Sep 4, 2013 at 3:44 PM, Di Lhong <numotd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Lol Ashraf XD

On Wed, Sep 4, 2013 at 2:39 PM, Ashraf Barendse <ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Scumbag steve: hates on games that are popular but actually good; plays
battlefield.
Last of us and diablo 3 may be popular, but they are legit.
Having lotsa fun with diablo. This console peasnt has been won over.