[CPT-FGC] Re: New Mailing List

  • From: Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2013 15:45:23 +0200

@LB
Will order
Be prepared to wait.

The Ouya is INCREDIBLE

Plays NeoGeo, Nes and Megadrive Emus better than my PC.  They even look
better with scanlines.
You can use PS3 controllers... wirelessly.
It (kinda) plays (some) ps1 games.

You can stream movies, music, internet radio.
It has a web browser.
I can use my Samsung BT keyboard on it.
The games to purchase are pretty decent.

It is awesome.