[CPT-FGC] Re: New Mailing List

  • From: Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2013 11:58:03 +0700

Sawadeeka!

Sitting an internet cafe in blistering heat in Phuket right now :\

Met Far East Movement in Bangkok, had my drink spiked 30 mins later lol.
Scary shit.

Phi Phi island is amazing as ever, I'm black as night because of epic sun
rays.

Played AE2012 in Bangkok, raped everyone who was there (although I know for
a fact BKK has better players).  Then this Fuerte player got on and put me
in my place.  Granted, it was only because I lacked the matchup experience
because I didn't go down easily.  Fuck that character though :\

Watched Daigo vs Xian.  Hmmm... Xian's record vs Daigo 2:1 overall, I
release a video on how to block unblockables and then Daigo beats him
10:0.  Xian only landed maybe 2 ambiguous jumps/unblockables in the entire
set.  Coincidence? :P

As for playing against kids, I treat them the same as I treat noobs.
Destroy them, and then explain to them what they're doing wrong.  The only
time I "go easy" is when they ask me to, like when G-Rei's Tekken buddies
asked me to only use 1 button lol.

Not even gonna comment on those scrubby Injustice rules...  Wait, actually
I will.  If you still need mommy's money and permission to enter tourneys
you shouldn't be allowed to enter in the first place, and parents (and
anyone who knows nothing about these games) certainly shouldn't have any
say about how the tournaments should be run.  If I were an asshole I'd
report the parents and the TOs for allowing underage kids to play these
games.

@OGRS: Details on that stick you have?  Programmable?  Which console?
Sanwa/Seimitsu/generic parts?  Cost of stick + delivery and tax?

Oh and Tekken 7 rumoured for PS4-based hardware release...
http://www.avoidingthepuddle.com/news/2013/8/27/rumor-new-namco-arcade-system-478-to-be-made-title-featured.html