[CPT-FGC] Re: New Mailing List

  • From: Wynand-Ben Viljoen <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 15:18:17 +0000

Im being tempted by the DLC...

Want to try some Zatanna and Zod aswell :(

Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 17:11:14 +0200
From: nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Can't wait to be Ares in that game.
Will get my rape-face ready.

On Mon, Aug 19, 2013 at 5:05 PM, Wynand-Ben Viljoen <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Yea, Ill try to stick to SF.

The only problem is the 2 characters me and stu chose...  Abel & Makoto

Neither of has any issue getting in... cause both of us want to be on your
face.  Had such a tough time getting close to folks a the tourney...

Also we are both scrubs and shit that works on stu(or me) just gets blow up by
you guys lol

Injustice ftw!
Wonder Woman ftl...  is her divekick + on block or something :P
Need to learn more chars other than stu's spamfest zoner bullshit!

:D

Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 16:59:20 +0200
From: sameegh@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

lol, your Ogre was pretty cool. You can run it back in Ice Climber next time,
haha.
I've got to say I think the general vibe at the tourney was pretty cool, it was
nice seeing Vic so chilled and in good spirits at the tourney.

@Paas: Nice one repping Makoto dude, hope you stick with SF. I'll practice some
Injustice on my side.

On Mon, Aug 19, 2013 at 3:44 PM, Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

damn, to be fair I only really play every few weeks or so.

Battlefield is better than ttt2.

f u lumi"casual"nous" ;(