[CPT-FGC] Re: New Mailing List

  • From: Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2013 18:02:37 +0200

I was hoping for 4. So far, it's me, you and Manase (sans screen). Can
anyone else contribute a console and screen?

Also, who will be attending?

I sent Jeeva a mail yesterday to let him know that we won't be at the
Gamernet house on Saturday.

Soz for being quiet on the mails, I'm suffering through the rather
unnecessary combo of Tonsilitis and Eusophagitis...