Re: Hello

  • From: Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2015 13:41:22 +0200

Speaking of hard games, I recently tried Crime Fighters again. I don't
understand why I used to think this was a good game. It has the worst
hitboxes I've experienced in a beat em up, and the level design is bland
and boring in terms of the enemies you face.

[image:
http://www.jammaboards.com/store/images/detailed/2/Crime_Fighters_Screen_Shot5.png]

But, then I also discovered that the one we had locally was the US version,
for was basically an inferior version meant to eat your tokens (your health
drained like a timer; inserting credits refilled it).

The Japanese version version was better as you had lives and a regular
health bar:
[image: http://www.arcade-history.com/images/game/534_1.png]

Vendetta was better IMO.

On Tue, Sep 22, 2015 at 1:26 PM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Oh yeah. I also enjoyed finishing Garou's survival mode. That varies from
being easy to downright stupid hard.
The combos tho. Wow.