Re: Fw: RE: USF4 changes!

  • From: Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2014 15:03:04 +0200

Only Zero player I see doing that is Cloud805, but he's been downloaded. He
could make it in to top 8 but I think his chances of making it any further
than that are slim. Flocker has fallen off and Flux is 'Sir Chokes A Lot'.

I think Zero will probably be the least of everyone's troubles. Texas is
Zero land but none of the Zero players that hail from there are scary. If
Chris G is in top form and doesn't go full emo or do retarded shit like
pick alt teams for serious matches, he'll probably decimate the
competition.