Re: Fw: RE: USF4 changes!

  • From: Manase Zote <bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2014 13:29:40 +0200

Kula a flame user?
I thought Terry Bogard was some sort of martial artist, he even had a
master.
Both Athena and Kensue Psycho power since their team is dubbed psycho
soldier.
Vice is a pure grappler bra.
Chinese boxing doesn't exist , I mean we are not the living in 60's/70's
anymore.
I just want to see some old characters make a comeback but we all know not
all of them will.
I would also like to see new comers like Hwa Jai from Fatal Fury, and
completely new characters(KOF exclusive ones) like Iori, Kyo, Elizabeth,
Daolon etc.
I would like characters that are really unique/completely new not really
limited by style/archetype(boxing, grappler, zoning) or appearance like
flames or weapons etc.
So if they are flame users/martial artist/from the military or Ninjas it
really doesn't matter as long as they are new to the series and are not
based on existing characters as clones or masters/students.