Re: Cape Town Showdown is coming!

  • From: Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2015 16:25:05 +0200

Reviews on SRK seem to be positive. Here's an interesting document put
together by players:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mj7e7iiwf5058UqiH4gcA5tYNnNmgVHlvdiCISyIA2g/edit

On Wed, Jul 29, 2015 at 4:13 PM, richard moorcroft <
greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I just registered now,, I want this game
On Jul 29, 2015 4:06 PM, "Ilitirit Sama" <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Has everyone registered for the Rising Thunder Alpha? I'm waiting on my
reg code.

On Wed, Jul 29, 2015 at 3:44 PM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

New KOF on the way?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QZVx6bRrwE

Read the links in the description

On Wed, Jul 29, 2015 at 3:31 PM, Manase Zote <bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Nice :]
On 29 Jul 2015 15:29, "Ilitirit Sama" <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

So many games lol. It just feels so good. I can actually hit-confirm
Chun's cr.mk to SAII in 3S with ease. Even things like Ryu's Super
in ST are hit-confirmable. Then I messed around with Alpha 2/3, HnK, and
obviously a few shmups.

Gradius V is godlike.

@LB:
I might upgrade later if it's available. If I can't do anything about
the lag in Windows 8 I may as well upgrade...

On Wed, Jul 29, 2015 at 2:32 PM, Manase Zote <bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

What were you playing on it?
On 29 Jul 2015 14:14, "Ilitirit Sama" <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I got tired of trying to work around the inherent input lag caused
by Desktop Composition in Windows 8 (you can't disable it without some
risky hacks). I came up with the perfect solution though. I just went
back to gaming on PS2 using a CRT. So glad I bought a decent stick for
it. Now I just need to get a new Dualshock controller...