Re: Cape Town Showdown is coming!

  • From: Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2015 15:29:39 +0200

So many games lol. It just feels so good. I can actually hit-confirm
Chun's cr.mk to SAII in 3S with ease. Even things like Ryu's Super in ST
are hit-confirmable. Then I messed around with Alpha 2/3, HnK, and
obviously a few shmups.

Gradius V is godlike.

@LB:
I might upgrade later if it's available. If I can't do anything about the
lag in Windows 8 I may as well upgrade...

On Wed, Jul 29, 2015 at 2:32 PM, Manase Zote <bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

What were you playing on it?
On 29 Jul 2015 14:14, "Ilitirit Sama" <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I got tired of trying to work around the inherent input lag caused by
Desktop Composition in Windows 8 (you can't disable it without some risky
hacks). I came up with the perfect solution though. I just went back to
gaming on PS2 using a CRT. So glad I bought a decent stick for it. Now I
just need to get a new Dualshock controller...