Re: Cape Town Showdown is coming!

  • From: Di Lhong <marongdin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2015 20:32:39 +0200

Yes it is lolz

On Sun, Jul 5, 2015 at 8:31 PM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Paas...
The Principal just suplexed a deer.
Best anime ever.

On Sun, Jul 5, 2015 at 6:03 PM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx
wrote:

Nobody is gonna buy the new Rock Band game, the fad is over.
On 5 Jul 2015 12:39, "Ilitirit Sama" <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

http://gamewires.com/Posts/12270

On Sun, Jul 5, 2015 at 12:38 PM, richard moorcroft <
greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Well,, that's nice to know,, some new fucking trick again thought up by
some stupid genius thief
On Jul 5, 2015 12:15 PM, "Ilitirit Sama" <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Insurance had someone pick my car up and they're gonna to drop it at
Battery Centre tomorrow. So I'll have to pick it up on Monday morning.
Apparently thieves now have a way of popping your bonnet from the outside.

On Sun, Jul 5, 2015 at 10:27 AM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <
nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Yoh Salie, how did things go last night after your misfortune? You
get sorted?
There was an ADT dude driving about, I got his attention and told him
about your situation. He was there because someone phoned to complain
about shady-looking individuals in the street you were parked in.

@Paas
Epic matches yesterday dude. :)

@di , where do i purchase GW2?
------------------------------
Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2015 11:35:41 +0200
Subject: Re:
From: bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Good man.
On 3 Jul 2015 23:47, "keeganapollis" <keeganapollis@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Lol no. Still coming to session. If I don't go to sunny.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

From: Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
Date:03/07/2015 23:18 (GMT+02:00)
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

PSN is back online now.
On 3 Jul 2015 21:39, "Keegan Apollis" <keeganapollis@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Hey guys. Hope u well. Does anyone know when psn is gona be back up
and running? And does anyone wana jam on steam?