RE: CTS: Community Mail

  • From: Wynand-Ben <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2015 21:37:36 +0000

Only anime to me that really compares to azumanga is Nichijou.
There is lucky star as well that is similar... but I didnt like that nearly as
much. Still decent tho.

For humour stuff you could perhaps see if Arakawa under the bridge is your
thing.

NHK ni Youkoso! is brilliant as well(Just popped into my mind for some reason).
Not sure if it fits into any of your requested categories tho

Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2015 23:28:30 +0200
Subject: Re: CTS: Community Mail
From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm looking for stuff like FLCL, Azumangah Daioh or Black Lagoon.

Weird. Intelligently stupid humour. Or badass antiheroes.

Gonna try Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou soon.

Oooh... I just realised I have yet to finish Hoozuki no Reitetsu. It has it's
moments.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bS3djf3uCjo

On Mon, Jun 1, 2015 at 11:18 PM, Wynand-Ben <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

"Parasyte the maxim" if you want something actiony"Your Lie in april" if you
want some drama
Both recently finished anime

I also never finished Baccano... it just didnt grip me really.

Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2015 21:11:44 +0200
From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Any good anime out? I recently started watching again, catching up on stuff I
missed before.

Baccano! was OK, even though the characters seemed a bit too generic.

I expected a bit more from Hataraku Maou-sama! given the reviews, but I'm only
halfway through so maybe I'll be surprised. It's not bad though.