Re: CTS: Community Mail

  • From: Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2015 23:28:30 +0200

I'm looking for stuff like FLCL, Azumangah Daioh or Black Lagoon.

Weird. Intelligently stupid humour. Or badass antiheroes.

Gonna try Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou soon.

Oooh... I just realised I have yet to finish Hoozuki no Reitetsu. It has
it's moments.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bS3djf3uCjo

On Mon, Jun 1, 2015 at 11:18 PM, Wynand-Ben <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

"Parasyte the maxim" if you want something actiony
"Your Lie in april" if you want some drama

Both recently finished anime

I also never finished Baccano... it just didnt grip me really.

Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2015 21:11:44 +0200
Subject: Re: CTS: Community Mail
From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Any good anime out? I recently started watching again, catching up on
stuff I missed before.

Baccano! was OK, even though the characters seemed a bit too generic.

I expected a bit more from Hataraku Maou-sama! given the reviews, but I'm
only halfway through so maybe I'll be surprised. It's not bad though.