Re: CTS: Community Mail

  • From: richard moorcroft <greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 May 2015 13:11:05 -0700

8???? That's a bit much,, I think 8 is retarded,, we only have 4
representatives
On May 30, 2015 10:09 PM, "Manase Zote" <bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Yup...
On 30 May 2015 22:07, "Ilitirit Sama" <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Does JHB get 8 representatives?

On Sat, May 30, 2015 at 9:54 PM, Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx
wrote:

Represent !

On 30 May 2015 at 20:51, sameegh jardine <sameegh@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Haha thanks and no worries dude. We were hoping your EB would body
peeps, but you can do that next time.

Xrd next Saturday!

On Sat, May 30, 2015 at 8:50 PM, Wynand-Ben <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Oh and congrats and stuff...

I was really close to getting out of bed this morning and joining you
okes.

But the power of MK did not compel me

:(

------------------------------
Date: Sat, 30 May 2015 20:48:09 +0200
Subject: Re: CTS: Community Mail
From: sameegh@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Haha, thanks guys. CTS took the top 3 spots this week so I was pretty
about that. We got the contact details of GamerKid, Raj etc. They'll
probably be hitting up sessions with us in the weeks to come (I think they
play the the national leg of the qualifiers this weekend.)

They seem like swell bunch of guys so it should be nice having them
around.

Will be rooting for Di and Zol this weekend :]

On Sat, May 30, 2015 at 8:07 PM, Moshe Shevel <jaguguarang@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Congrats Lumi and to LB for beating everyone else!
On 30 May 2015 8:45 PM, "Nicholas Robertson-Muir" <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Good stuff Lumi.
I hear you guys have been recruiting numbers?
On 30 May 2015 19:43, "Keegan Apollis" <keeganapollis@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Congratulations lumi. U deserve to win.