RE: CTS: Community Mail

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2015 08:00:29 +0000

people are going to nitpick the kuk outa it

From: paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: CTS: Community Mail
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2015 07:57:38 +0000

Cant remember the different character being console exclusive... could have
been.

But yea there was 2 characters for the game.

As for FF7 Remake. Not sure how far they are along with the thing but in 2
years its FF7 20th Anniversary I think... seems like a good time to release if
they can get it done by then.
Hopefully they dont go too ham on modernizing the game. Hopefully the combat
and leveling systems dont get dumbed down like the latest ones.

Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2015 09:39:52 +0200
From: sameegh@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Was Nier the game with two different stories/chars depending on whether one
played on PS/Xbox?
If so, I thought it looked pretty cool but the reviews weren't too great at the
time.
On Tue, Jun 16, 2015 at 11:27 PM, Wynand-Ben <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

So Platinum is making a Nier 2
Anybody here got Nier 1? How was it?Always wanted to give it a try but never
really got around to it...
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2015 12:23:38 -0700
From: greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Try capcomunity stream ,, they have commentary
On Jun 16, 2015 8:38 PM, "Ryan Williams" <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
SFV action in 25mins on capcomfighters stream.
On 16 Jun 2015 18:51, "Stephen Scheidel" <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
New games ..... lol.

On 16 June 2015 at 18:43, Wynand-Ben <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Indeed.
All we need now is Half-life 3 and we can be sure that apocalypse is upon us

Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2015 16:32:44 +0200
From: bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dude are you serious?

Those titles are dream like!
On 16 Jun 2015 09:38, "Moshe Shevel" <jaguguarang@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Some great reveals.
Last Guardian, Shenmue 3, Mirror's Edge 2, FINAL FANTASY 7 REMAKE (not
remaster, complete remake!) to name a few
On 16 Jun 2015 10:15 AM, "richard moorcroft" <greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
No why?? Did Sony do something incredible or very stupid???
On Jun 16, 2015 6:17 AM, "Moshe Shevel" <jaguguarang@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Anyone watch Sony's E3 conference?
On 16 Jun 2015 12:31 AM, "Di Lhong" <marongdin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Maybe. But i think it's just a skin swap for the Mii character.
On Mon, Jun 15, 2015 at 6:20 PM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I just noticed they used SFII's SNES sound effects for Ryu in Smash. Nice
touch. The intro is cool
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kalsCPXfaQ

Does the ending mean they might put Heihachi in as well?

JPEG image