RE: CTS: Community Mail

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2015 11:37:42 +0000

okay, im down, but why is he selling his monitor?

why not keep the monitors?

Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2015 13:33:14 +0200
Subject: Re: CTS: Community Mail
From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Which is essentially what we'd be doing if we get one of these, surely?

On 15 Jun 2015 13:30, "Nicholas Robertson-Muir" <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I dunno man, I wanna nelp Uncle Deano and all, but it still boils down to
buying a gaming rig for streaming.

I'd prefer to get a streaming rig for streaming.
On 15 Jun 2015 13:23, "Ryan Williams" <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
*LOL*
Well if most of us club together then we can at least get one for the session :P
On Mon, Jun 15, 2015 at 1:22 PM, Di Lhong <marongdin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
If only i have 5500 laying around i would buy one...i blame Dr.Zol for taking
my 3rd spot haha
On Mon, Jun 15, 2015 at 1:19 PM, richard moorcroft
<greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Wow,, these are monster PCs,, I would want 1 very much,, but I don't have money
now,, he should keep a few of these PCs
On Jun 15, 2015 1:14 PM, "Ryan Williams" <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Ok guys, got a response from Uncle Dino:
"Hi Ryan

These are the SpecsThermaltake V2p 450w mid tower BlackAMD FX 4350 4.2GB4 Core
AMD +CPUKingston 4GB HyperX Fury DDR3-1600 ramTranscend 64G SSD340MSI
GforceGT730 2GB VGA CardLG 24xDVD RWMicrisoft 8.1 ( I ahve all software
disks)Samsung S1900D MonitorGX Gamimg MouseGX Gaming Keyboard
I am looking at 5500 each or 50k for all 10 negotiable"
Anyone want to club together for at least one of these? He said he's looking to
sell these as soon as possible so time is limited.
On Mon, Jun 15, 2015 at 12:43 PM, Di Lhong <marongdin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
daigo and infiltration will be at SAEM bangkok this weekend?
On Mon, Jun 15, 2015 at 12:30 PM, sameegh jardine <sameegh@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I need some casual gaming in my sessions again :]

On Mon, Jun 15, 2015 at 12:29 PM, Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I got it *lol*
Tried it out this morning. I can tell this game is going to consume a lot of my
time. l'm a sucker for metroidvania games :P
In addition to Devil's Dare (the more l play this game, the more l love it), l
also bought Guns, Gore and Cannoli (brilliant zombie-slaying game), Duck Game
(will bring the salt) and Castle Crashers (mindless hack-and-slash fun) for
some 4P multiplayer action at sessions. Evo weekend is going to be a lot of fun
:)
On 15 Jun 2015 12:19, "Ilitirit Sama" <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
My best steam purchase during the sale (besides the KOFs) thus far is Rogue
Legacy. It's a procedurally-generated Metroidvania-style platformer.

TotalBiscuit has a good review on the game:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSe8z_FB7iw

On Mon, Jun 15, 2015 at 11:48 AM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
At the very least he needs to install Internet cafe software on those machines.

On Mon, Jun 15, 2015 at 11:46 AM, Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Next time we're there, l think we should throw some ideas/suggestions his way.
On 15 Jun 2015 11:44, "Ryan Williams" <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Exactly :(
On 15 Jun 2015 11:43, "Ilitirit Sama" <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

It's because they play for free

WTF!? That will never work unless there's a venue fee (and a significantly
higher one at that).

On Mon, Jun 15, 2015 at 11:40 AM, Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
It's because they play for free. Had this discussion with Uncle Dino before.
You have to put your foot down when you're running a business. You can't have
people just rock up and play without paying for it. Maybe he was afraid of
losing the numbers from Genshiken (because they obviously buy food and drinks
there) so he just let them play for free, but it might end up being to Kami's
detriment.
On 15 Jun 2015 11:32, "lindsey kiviets" <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

sameting I was pondering.

since ive seen more people playing on pc than on console.

From: alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2015 09:25:01 +0000

Is Kami doing okay, revenue wise?