Re: [CPT-FGC] Re: Hi

  • From: Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Feb 2014 04:09:51 -0800

Damn I'm really enjoying Stalker.
The only thing that bothered me is that your stamina runs out super
quick,the maps are big and I can't stand having movement nerfed.

So i just looked up how to edit the config script and made stamina drain at
a extremely slow speed.
It doesn't break the game at all because yo will die just as fast
regardless of running around like a tard.
I't just makes the trekking more bareable.