Re: [CPT-FGC] Re: Hi

  • From: Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2014 18:38:56 +0200

I'm on "Team Effectiveness" training for today and tomorrow.  I really hate
these things.  We had to complete a personality profile, which is also just
another bunch of BS (although it does have some value...).  The questions
are very restrictive and they ask you box you into a particular personality
type, and are great for pointing out "flaws" which you didn't even know you
had in the first place.  It also has the effect of ascribing personality
traits which you don't really have.

In any case, according to this test, you can be a Thinking Introvert,
Feeling Introvert, Thinking Extrovert or Feeling Extrovert.  But you cannot
be polar opposite types at the same time.  So you cannot be a Thinking
Introvert and Feeling Extrovert at the same time.  Except if you are me.
Apparently I'm at two polar opposite ends and it's giving me a 66% stress
level.  I need to do one on one sessions with a counselor to help lower my
stress and discuss latent issues.

Sure, where do I sign up?