RE: [CPT-FGC] Re: Hi

  • From: Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2014 11:30:59 +0200

Hi my name is Nick, my ggpo handel was Ennohex.
I got bored with beating people with random things and moved on to KOF 13.

I thought I was awesome at fighting games until Lumi (aka Sameegh) beat me
so badly in Tekken that I thought the battle would take longer if I just
put the controller down.
It did.

I play all the crap games so that other people don't have to.
That's enough about me, I got to get back to working on my Ken's Rage
combos.