Re: [cpsig] Passenger car info wanted

  • From: "dave hill" <techill@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cpsig@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2009 11:17:26 -0500

I have viewed this disscussion regarding a passenger train for a CPR G3 ok I a have 5 Norwest kits (grove cars on my work bench now what a freaking job and BGR cars are beautiful . I don,t know about Fred Shannon,s creations because he doesn,t follow up with pricing delivery etc however close freinds have told me about health issues and he has had a fire (thats enough to make anyone ill having to deal with a siuation like that . Now heres a quick fix for a cpr passenger train . There were the dale series sleepers bought from NYC they were pullman standard cars both Walters and Rapido make those . But I imagine there are those with their rivet counter bage from boy scouts lol they have to stick to BGR or GWPCD..Then there are the Pullman Standard heavyweights that Branchline produced last year. They were a Modelers Choice (Hamilton)they are listed in modelrailroader they have an exclusive on these cars they even come with Kaydee couplers . They depict the 6 sleepers that were purchased from Soo line they are pullman standard heavyweight . Also coaches are offered theres a quick fix for a CPR passenger train from the golden age .. Now a message to Dale Wilson why don,t you reprint the CPR bible (Abby to Zorra ) I have lost mine when we moved my buddy has one but he keeps it in a safe with a burgler alarm and armed guards he won,t let me near it regards DAVID HILL
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jeff Pinchbeck" <jpinchbeck@xxxxxxxxxx>