D4g 463

  • From: Rob Kirkham <rdkirkham@xxxxxxx>
  • To: cpsig@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2006 22:52:15 -0700

I have to agree that the location of the photo is doubtful for Vancouver. I don't have perfect recal of every brick warehouse in the background of photos in Drake and N-yards, but the building in this photo isn't one I'm immediately familiar with.

Rob Kirkham
Still looking for mid-40's shots of the Huntingdon train

----- Original Message ----- From: Mansell Peter Hambly