[cpactiongroup] Re: Cash Management Financial Report Can't Be Submitted Due Software Problem

  • From: annesullivan3 annesullivan3 <annesullivan3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpactiongroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2017 13:12:11 +1100 (AEDT)

Hi Kim,
i will forward you Minh's email. By the way I have just rung the company that produces or markets the Software Strata Master 9.11.1 and they tell me that it is no longer called Profit and Loss, but Income and Expenditure Report. And this information is available in Strata Master. so they were just manipulating the truth to get out of providing us with the information.
Regards,
Anne