[cpactiongroup] Fwd: Financial Statements

  • From: annesullivan3 annesullivan3 <annesullivan3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kimhockwee@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2017 13:18:46 +1100 (AEDT)

------ Original Message ------
From: "Minh Hua" <cpmanagement.strata@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "Anne Sullivan" <annesullivan3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, 11 Jan, 2017 At 7:33 AM
Subject: Re: Financial Statements

Hi Anne,
I go to office about 1000am, will check for you. But just ask Ken about it, he said the software Strata Master version 9.11 does not provide Loss & Profit statement anymore. Will confirm for you.
Minh

On 11 Jan 2017 06:37, "Anne Sullivan" <annesullivan3@xxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:annesullivan3@xxxxxxxxxxx> > wrote:

Hi Minh, Ken,

As you can tell I am not an accountant,hence my failure to explain what I  want.So I take it you are telling me that the ‘statement of key financial  information has replaced the Profit and Loss Sheet? Therefore a Debit and  Creditors List is the only info Financial Info I would now like to  receive.

thanks,

Anne