[covna] Re: Membership Directory distribution

  • From: covna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "covna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <covna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 16:05:20 -0400

I'm Barbara Peese and live at 9402 Queenswood.  I'm currently out of town but
my neighbor tells me we did get directories this year but, apparently, only
because a third neighbor (on another street who knew that we didn't get them
last year) got them for us specifically and brought them to us.  Perhaps we'll
also get one on the regular Queenswood delivery this year?  I don't know.  We
brought the issue up last year when we didn't get them but were, basically,
ignored...  But I'm grateful that we got them this year.  Thanks for all your
hard work that goes into them!

Sent from my iPad