[covna] Re: Membership Directory distribution

  • From: covna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: covna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2014 20:25:55 -0400 (EDT)

Well, I hope you don't forget Vassal because I didn't receive one last
year.   My 7 years of delivering the newsletter  was along time  ago when I
could still walk, but surely it should count for something. jane  miller

In a message dated 6/16/2014 11:29:27 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
covna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

My wife  will organize delivery and we'll ask the regular newsletter
walkers to deliver  the directories unless some good soul comes forward to
organize the  process.  The delivery list is already organized by street and
address.

Doug
Newsletter  Editor, Email Manager, etc
_tabonyproductions@att.net_ (mailto:tabonyproductions@xxxxxxx)

This  email is free from viruses and malware because _avast!  Antivirus_