[covna] Re: Membership Directory distribution

  • From: covna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: covna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 10:53:43 -0500

This year my wife, Laura (Jo), in addition to organizing the membership data and producing the directory, has taken charge of the delivery organization. The directories on their routes are being delivered to the newsletter walkers to distribute.

If you don't receive one in a week, please contact me directly attabonyproductions@xxxxxxx. Please do not wait until next year to mention yours was not delivered. My wife's doing all she can but has yet to develop a time machine.

Doug

On 6/29/2014 7:25 PM, covna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Well, I hope you don't forget Vassal because I didn't receive one last year. My 7 years of delivering the newsletter was along time ago when I could still walk, but surely it should count for something. jane miller In a message dated 6/16/2014 11:29:27 A.M. Central Daylight Time, covna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

    My wife will organize delivery and we'll ask the regular
    newsletter walkers to deliver the directories unless some good
    soul comes forward to organize the process.  The delivery list is
    already organized by street and address.

    Doug
    Newsletter Editor, Email Manager, etc
    tabonyproductions@xxxxxxx

    This email is free from viruses and malware because avast!
    Antivirus <http://www.avast.com/> protection is active.

---
is active.