[covna] Re: Huge owl last night..

  • From: covna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: covna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2014 15:31:30 -0600 (CST)

Whitish?  Hmmm.  I've seen a great horned owl on a power line before in our
neighborhood. It was after a kitten.  Fortunately I happened upon the scene and
deterred the event.  Plenty of other little critters -- rats, etc... for them
to eat.  It took off silently, fascinating and beautiful. This one was not
whitish, however.

I love hearing them hoot to one another!

Sheila