[covna-officers] Re: Stop sign - Crownspoint, Queenswood

  • From: Matthew Janiga <m.d.janiga@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: covna-officers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2015 10:42:37 -0500

Hi Ron,

Do you have any direction?  Based on your email to the wider distribution I
was under the impression you had a plan in mind.

FYI - About two weeks ago I spoke to Anthony Alvarado with the City who
actually managed the stop sign configuration changes.  He informed me that
is willing to explore options to resolve the situation, and is willing to
meet with us.  However, he said he is inundated with SXSW projects and we
would need to schedule something at the earliest in April.  I have his
contact info if you would like to reach out to him directly.

Thanks,

Matt