[covna-officers] Re: Stop sign - Crownspoint, Queenswood

  • From: Matthew Janiga <m.d.janiga@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: covna-officers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2015 22:11:55 -0600

I was thinking the same thing Doug, and coincidentally I just did weight
in...

Essentially my message was before we get their attention let's get a
consensus on what is wanted.

Does anyone have some wisdom on the best way to organize and communicate a
request to the city?

I had a thought, but didn't want to propose that without consulting this
forum.  I was thinking about creating another survey, putting the options
to a vote, and then using that as a platform to make the request.

Thanks,

Matt