[covna-officers] Re: Stop sign - Crownspoint, Queenswood

  • From: Mark Tilley <mptilley@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: covna-officers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2015 08:54:28 -0600

City of Austin's Local Area Traffic Management program is generally how you
have to get attention to these type of things.

http://www.austintexas.gov/department/local-area-traffic-management

Going through this process is how neighbors got a four-way stop on Monarch
and Roxanna.

If everyone who sent an email also called 3-1-1, it might help get on the
city's radar too.

MT