[contestms] Re: CMS has been used in ABC

  • From: Luca Chiodini <luca@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: contestms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 May 2013 14:37:01 +0200

2013/5/19 Giovanni Mascellani <mascellani@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> Nice! Any problem if we report this thing on our testimonials list[1]?
>
>  [1] https://github.com/cms-dev/cms/blob/master/README.md

That sounds great! No objections from here :)

> They depend on the grading
> sandbox and they should disappear with the new sandbox (which will be
> used starting from version 1.1).

Ok, however that's not a critical bug; I'm pleased to know you're
already informed about the problem.

> I've seen in many contexts where it was
> plainly false.

I know, that's true even in OII at national stage.
With 'behaviour', I meant 'user behaviour', not the CMS one.
But, as I suspected, there's no way to avoid this.

Big thanks for your reply, and keep up this very good work.
Regards, Luca.

--
Luca Chiodini (luca <at> chiodini.org)
ITIS Paleocapa - Informatica