Re: Woody Allen

  • From: david mathes <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ConstellationTalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2012 18:44:20 +1000

Hi

Thanks Vinay for bringing this up.

Re Mr Allen I would like to offer another view.

I am not sure why we would judge Woody Allen, does he actually have any choice? (except that we have no choice!)

If we work Systemically then would it flow that we are all part of a System and do we really have any choice? One idea is that the system does give us choice, but it would always take the most optimum choice at any time.

Maybe this is why Bert Hellinger started to look into the distance, because the forces that drive families, come from outside the family, even to the start.

love

david
www.amita-institute.com