[CTS] long time no post-Filezilla install question

  • From: "David Bruce Jr." <davidbrucejr@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2005 01:22:34 -0400

Hi guys and gals,

I've stayed subscribed but kept all the mail in a folder I rarely check...

My Dad got sick with cancer and died eariler this month.

I need some help, I should know this but have forgotten.
what port does FTP usually use?
I installed FileZilla cause I'm too cheap to pay for cuteftp
it's asking me which port my domain uses for FTP and I don't remember what the standard port should be with a hosting acct.

Thanks
David Bruce Jr.
Baltimore MD
Assign Blame and Keep Score
that's what you're reduced to without functional boundaries
http://www.victimbehavior.com/dsyfunctional/

List HowTo: http://www.computertalkshop.com/faq.htm