[CTS] Re: Ubantu

  • From: joe <cuffy10@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 01 Jul 2005 16:15:20 -0700

Hey Murray....... how in hell did you get on here ?
Have you got Ubuntu up and running or using an old operating system of
some kind ?
I'll tell ya they have come a long ways so give it a shot. If this
system will support things that Win98 won't it may be an alternative to
upgrading to XP and the PITA that seems to cause.
Yeah, and the $150 or so for XP is something else I don't care for.

When I got this booted up and it sat here until the screensaver came on
I was surprised to see the old Flying Toasters come on. An old After
Dark issue from about 1985 I think.