[CTS] Re: PC Fan

  • From: CRAZYDOVE@xxxxxxx
  • To: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 14:28:32 EST

LOL..me thinks you didn't read my last email??  Pull off original plug, put
on the right plug.  LOL..although I have been known to improvise with some
unusual objects in the past.  LOL
Thanks Joe..but I should have looked before I leaped.  T'is fine!
                                            Jackie ;)

In a message dated 1/5/2006 1:27:34 PM Eastern Standard Time,
cuffy10@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Methinks you are about to become an electronics tech !
Cut the plug off the old fan keeping a couple inches of wire with the plug,
strip the insulation off about a half inch, twist red to red, black to black,
and yellow to yellow, together, and then cover the bare wires with a wad of
bubble gum.
Next time at Radio Shack get some connectors and replace the bubble gum ?