[CTS] Re: Online payment service PayPal hit by scam

  • From: "Russ Blakeman" <rhb57@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2002 07:28:53 -0500

$651 water bill? Are you filling a public pool daily or what? My mortgage is
$151 less than your water bill - I've never seen more than a $60 water bill,
but then I have two reservoir lakes on either side of my county too.

---

Un-subscribe/Vacation, http://szaroconsulting.com/cts/list_options.htm

List HowTo: http://szaroconsulting.com/cts/faq

http://szaroconsulting.com/cts/other_cts_lists.htm