[CTS] Re: Online payment service PayPal hit by scam

  • From: Cuffy10@xxxxxxx
  • To: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 19:51:24 EDT

In a message dated 9/27/02 4:09:01 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
crbgfblab@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Forgot about that one. I tried it also! I usually un-install these as soon
> as I'm done with them.

your computer hard disk. It can also help you to recover lost data. Display
the true drive contents by bypassing the operating system and directly
reading the raw drive sectors. View and search raw directories, files,
clusters, and system sectors. Verify the effectiveness of file and disk
wiping programs. Undelete previously deleted files

It would seem that one of these features would solve your problem since the
damage was so minimal.......... it might pay to spend a little more time on
it......... hahaha, yea, easy for me to say......

Un-subscribe/Vacation, http://szaroconsulting.com/cts/list_options.htm

List HowTo: http://szaroconsulting.com/cts/faq

http://szaroconsulting.com/cts/other_cts_lists.htm