[CTS] Re: Mouse on speed! :-(

  • From: "Charles R. Buchanan" <crbgfblab@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 20:50:32 -0700

Think I would have noticed a moose on the loose in my apartment! lol!!!
:-)

It's a PS/2 mouse. Connected snugly, no spyware or viruses. For the most
part, I can live with it for now. It somestimes a pain when I'm playing
Bejeweled Deluxe 2!  :-)

On Tue, 26 Jul 2005 22:16:37 -0500, "Russ Blakeman" <rhb57@xxxxxxxxxx> took
time to say the following:

List HowTo: http://www.computertalkshop.com/faq.htm