[CTS] Re: Mouse, Keyboard and Computer not talking

  • From: "Otho & Shirley" <okinsley@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2002 15:42:18 -0500

Well, I never!!  As one last effort to get a mouse and keyboard to work, I
drove the 12 miles to fetch the OEM kb & mouse that had last worked with the
computer.  They worked fine.  It is the first time I have had any troubles
with kb's and mice working with any Wxx machine.  Both mice were scroll mice
(one genica and one Microsoft) and both kb's were Gateway (of different
vintage).  ???
ovk

Un-subscribe/Vacation, http://szaroconsulting.com/cts/list_options.htm

List HowTo: http://szaroconsulting.com/cts/faq