[CTS] Re: Monitor Oddity

  • From: CRAZYDOVE@xxxxxxx
  • To: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2002 22:02:25 EDT

LOL..of course I did..I wanted to share this wet weather with the NorthEast..
:)   Yeah..home safe and sound,  and thanks for the info Gene..I appreciate
it.  I know this has happened before with the monitor..but for the life of me
I can't remember what preceeded it happening.
                                                 Jackie

Un-subscribe/Vacation, http://szaroconsulting.com/cts/list_options.htm

List HowTo: http://szaroconsulting.com/cts/faq

http://szaroconsulting.com/cts/other_cts_lists.htm