[CTS] Monitor Oddity

  • From: CRAZYDOVE@xxxxxxx
  • To: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2002 19:07:40 EDT

Hi..I just came back from a 4 day trip.  When I plugged in my pc..and booted
up..and turned my monitor on...the desktop was shrunk down about 2" from it's
normal full size.  Can anyone tell me what might cause this???  I unplugged
the pc from the electricity, but my monitor still had it's electrical
connection plugged in.  Could any type of surge do that to the screen?  The
day we left it was very windy..could a power flick or whatever they call it
have done this?  I had to re-do all the settings..aaarrrghh!
Just curious if anyone would know..thanks.. :)
                                       Jackie

Un-subscribe/Vacation, http://szaroconsulting.com/cts/list_options.htm

List HowTo: http://szaroconsulting.com/cts/faq

http://szaroconsulting.com/cts/other_cts_lists.htm