[CTS] Re: Monitor Oddity

  • From: <CTS@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2002 20:45:32 -0400

Jackie,

I had that happen when I turned the computer on first and after the computer
booted up, turned on the computer.  If there is a *next* time, put the
monitor on first and then the computer.

I've had that happen a few time to me when I was away and the computer
crashed, so now when I go, I shut the computers and monitors off.  It came
up shrunken as 640 x 480 and 16 color!!!  I had to reinstall the drivers.

I see that you made it back..... but did you have to drag the rain back with

Regards,

Gene

Subscribe to build_a_computer
For computer builders - beginners and experts.
build_a_computer-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx