[CTS] Re: Laptop Problem Solved

  • From: CRAZYDOVE@xxxxxxx
  • To: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 11:28:27 EDT

In a message dated 9/14/2009 7:08:01 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
beddy1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

You couldn't get this one?? It's pretty simple?
Go down the alphabet.
a= K unless it's a Capital letter then it =m
b= Z unless it's a capital letter. Then it means s
1= 0 unless it's preceeded by another #. Then it means 3. And if it's
followed by a small case letter it means~?

See how easy it is??? Once you get the hang if it you'll blaze thru the
whole note in no time flat?)))
But I'll save you the trouble. Basically what she said was ' hoo boy,
youse in a heap a 'stuff' there.
HTH

Bruce

Sent from my iPhone

ROFLING...thanks Bruce..I needed a laugh this  morning..and yes..I
understand perfectly!!!  That's my PROBLEM.   LOL   Jackie ;)